Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Meet my Best Friend!

Do you have a best friend? Isn't it great when you have someone to laugh and cry with? I have one too. And I want you all to meet him!

His name is Juan Pablo!
He's so excited he rushed out after bathing!

Juan Pablo is my best friend! The person who always takes care of me. He tries to give me everything to the point that he spoils me. On the other hand, he is tough on me when it comes to doing the right thing.

Guess how old he is? ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
He says he's old but I don't think so.

His back always hurts. His neck, his arms. Everything!!!!!
*facepalm* I take back what I said in the previous caption.

He's always sleepy.
ALWAYS!!!

He has a loud voice that always make me think he's angry.
He doesn't realize it. But I always get scared. LOL

He's intimidating, confident, weird and funny.
Sometimes I think he's gay. But it's okay.
Of course, like any other guy, he likes hot women!

I'm not surprised. Who doesn't like babes? XD

But I know he cares for me a lot!
He is discreetly sweet.

He buys me ice cream, cakes, burgers, soda, fried chicken and alcohol!!!
I eat more than him but I'm still thinner. Why is that?
Everything to make me happy and fat!!! LOL

He always makes me smile and I know that he can make you happy too. He is there to support me in whatever I do so he is going to help me with my blog!!!
Yes! Thank you for shaving! We needed that!
He will be joining me in my posts, giving me advice, comments and such.

Hope you look forward to seeing him more in my blog as much as he is excited to be here.
Since I don't do much sweet talk, Juan Pablo can be the sugar and I'll be the spice! *:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*
Let me know what you think about Juan Pablo in the comments below!
Also, I would like to hear stories about your best friend too! (٭°̧̧̧ω°̧̧̧٭)
Till our next post! *✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧ Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment