Monday, February 16, 2015

Introductory

Hello!

Today I just finished setting up my blog. It's been sitting here for ages. I made this account I think in year 2010 and it's already 2015! LOL!

I made the main colors in my blog blue instead of the usual pink or black. I think it makes reading more relaxing. (●´∀`●)

Anyways, I will be doing tutorials on makeup and hair, reviews on animes, and post my very own manga here on this blog. So before I even post these out, I am going to tell you a brief story about my hair as my way of introducing myself. You will also see my usual make-up and some anime stuff. *kampai*



(✌゚∀゚)☞:


It was a few years back when asian mullet became popular. I got very fascinated with the look and tried to go to different salons just to get it. Sadly, no matter where I go, they couldn't get it done the way I wanted them to. So I decided to try and cut my own hair. I usually cut my fringe back then but never have I done a full haircut. Luckily, I pulled it off!



My own-made Asian Mullet!

I had my hairstyle for two years and just kept bleaching it. Fringe and side burns maintained also. I didn't get tired of it. I could do a lot of styles and I can make it look short.



semi-curled
short (Mikasa inspired)
bleached and effortless


curled


kpop-ish


twin-tailed
colorgasm effortless let-down hair (LOL)

But late last year, I noticed almost every girl I knew had long hair. I don't usually wear natural/common stuff. I try and look more unique. So even though my hair was up to my ass, I had it cut.




 Then on to the fringe,,,





And colored my hair back to black (only because my work at that time didn't allow colored hair).






And ofc, I cut it some more!!!
It really looked like a guy's hair. OMG XD

It was a drastic change. But I'm happy with my new hair. Even now I'm still not tired of it.



Vampy-ish messy hair


Touka inspired (TG)


and ofc just my plain Asian face

I have done a few hair journeys and I will be doing more. Hopefully this year will be a good one. I am looking forward to sharing these and some other stuff to you guys.


Till next time! Jaa nee~ “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

No comments:

Post a Comment