Sunday, March 1, 2015

Work Out/Diet Update!

Just to give you guys a heads up, more than a week ago I started going back to the gym and got on a healthy diet. I wanted to trim down excess weight and shape up. TBH, it isn't easy at all!

My diet consists of eating oatmeal and cereal for breakfast. Lunch, I prepare either chicken breast or fish with rice. Then I have salad or sandwich for dinner. In between meals, I eat fruits like pears and apple. On top of that, I drink LOTS of water!



It's hard keeping up with my diet especially since I was used to eating junk food more than the regular meal. I still eat junk food sometimes but I always end up feeling like it's not enough. It's unbearable in my case but I'm trying really hard. I have to stay focused if I want to achieve my goals right?


Along with a strict diet, I started going to the gym. I know everyone could relate how tough it is to bring yourself to work out. It's hard to get that ass to the gym in the first place. And when you're there, you just wanted it to end. But I always end up getting there anyways. XD

Here's what I do:
  • Work out every noon - It's mainly because this is the time that I am not sluggish. There are less people around too.
  • Motivation - I would always say this to myself when I need to get up: "Do you want to look that flabby for the rest of your life? If not, get that lazy ass to the gym! This is the only time that you can do this!"
  • Have Fun - Yes I know this sounds hard. But it would work if you can be creative and make working out enjoyable. In my case, I play my favorite songs. This makes me feel like I'm dancing. (FYI  I can dance 5hrs straight if I really like a piece. That's how much I love doing it.) If you like watching on YouTube, you can also do that while at the gym. Be creative.
First three days were the hardest part. My legs and arms kept shaking after working out. Always hard for me to move around. But lately I've been doing better. Not that much shaking and for the most part I just get tired. Banzaiiiii~

Recently, I can feel all my efforts pushing through! I feel amazing both in body and mind!

It's been more than a week now so there has to be a picture update right? ;)
Here's what my tummy looks like now:
It's not that great but it looks wayyyy better than last time! Now I'm motivated to see what I would look like after a month!



I'm going to keep working harder! O(≧∇≦)O

Have any suggestions or comments? I would love to hear it!


Have a great day!

2 comments: